We are delighted that you’re interested in getting involved!
As a community based housing association, good communication and engagement with our tenants is central to how we operate and deliver services.
We view “tenant engagement” through the lens of “tenant influence” and aim to ensure that a representative cross-section of our tenants are able to influence and improve the way in which we deliver services.
We listen to and welcome your feedback. We regularly use surveys and other ways to engage with tenants and seek their feedback and views.
Tenant Focus Group
Our Tenant Focus Group plays an important role by working collaboratively with Cill Dara Housing Association and bringing tenant experience to policy and service delivery reviews and improving our services through open and honest feedback. The Group meets around 4-6 times per year.
Register of Interested Tenants
If you’re interested in getting involved but not sure how much time you can commit then our Register of Interested Tenants could be for you!
This ensures a voice for those who wish to be contacted when any relevant consultations are happening. The Register contains contact details of those tenants that would like to work with us on an ad-hoc basis or who are keen to be involved but are unable to offer regular commitment or attend meetings. The Register is regularly used to carry out consultation with tenants over a whole range of housing issues.
Other Informal Ways of Getting Involved
- take part in telephone, postal or email surveys from time to time
- follow us on Facebook to keep up to date with our activities
- discuss issues in person at our offices and in your own home
- make comments and feedback through our website/ social media
- use our complaints, comments and suggestions feedback procedure
- attend consultation events or public meetings when advertised
- set up an informal local group or Residents Association
If you would like to get involved, please contact us and speak with our Community Development Officer for further information.